The US Attorney General is the highest Law Enforcement Officer in the Land. So far AG Jeff Sessions has been a disappointment upholding the laws of these United States of America. I don’t really care about people who use Marijuana. I don’t use pot for recreational use or nor care to. Still the nation faces some threats from within the country that need priority then going after states that made Marijuana legal. They are not a threat to national security or public safety. It is a States right issue and there is nothing in the US Constitution that gives the right for the Federal government to make Marijuana illegal. When Prohibition happened. At least they amended the Constitution to ban Alcoholic beverages to make it constitutional. The DOJ resources should not be going after states that allow marijuana for recreational and medicinal uses.
What the DOJ has to focus their resources are these threats that pose more of a threat to National Security.
- Antitrust enforcement. Look at big Pharmaceutical companies buying up naturopathic companies that sell supplements that are not harmful and cure some illnesses through nutrition. Amazon buying up Whole Foods and hurting retailers and brick and mortar local business. These social media giants like Google, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter trying to silence dissent to opposing political views trying to have a monopoly over political speech which is protected by the first amendment. There are several monopolies that need to be broken up.
- Going after employers who hire illegal aliens and prosecuting them to the fullest extent of the law. Arresting Sanctuary city leaders who give aid and comfort to criminals who are in this country illegally
- Industrial espionage of intellectual property by the Chinese and our missile technology sold for campaign contributions to the Clinton reelection in 1996.
- Investigate the Clinton body count and the mysterious deaths of those who were going to testify against the Clinton Foundation.
- Uranium one scandal where the Obama White House and the Hillary Clinton State Department are involved.
- Arresting people who made threats to the President in government.
- Going after George Soros’s and his activities’ that are trying to overthrow the elected President of the United States under the RICO laws.
- Go after ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter who can be prosecuted under the Klu Klux Klan Act who have beat up patriots exercising their First Amendment right.
- Election and Voter fraud
- Operation Fast and Furious
- The Bengazi standown.
- The new FISA memo
- Treason within the government agencies.
- Asset and Forfeiture abuses of law enforcement using official oppression by confiscating property and cash without charging people with a crime depriving people of due process.
- Investigate the Rockefeller, The Ford Foundation and the Carnage endowments. These tax free foundations have been responsible of trying to overthrow our republican form of government in favor of a New World Order. There are so much Jeff Session can do to keep him busy that are a priority over legalized Marijuana users and growers where when people voted or the elected legislatures of the several states responding to the will of the voters. What are your thoughts about what is a priority over going after the Marijuana states?